The MVA Certified Expat Broker is the number one quality label for brokers who are specialised in helping internationals finding their new home in the Netherlands. We are the only certified organisation in the Netherlands that focuses on housing internationals in our country. Besides that, we are also partner of IN Amsterdam (formerly known as Expatcenter Amsterdam) and The Hague International Centre.
The MVA, or Makelaarsvereniging Amsterdam (Amsterdam Real Estate Brokers Association), is an affiliate of the NVM (National Association of Estate Agents), the professional organisation for estate agents who are active in the Netherlands. The MVA was established in 1877 and currently counts around 600 estate agents among its members. Besides representing the interests of the estate agents affiliated with us, we regularly provide them with up-to-date and relevant information around the constantly developing real estate world.
Our MVA Certified Expat Brokers are very happy to help you with:
- Buying a home
- Selling a home
- Renting a home
- Renting out a home
- Value your property
Where to start?
We can show you all available properties within your budget and your preferred housing details/situation. Our Certified Expat Brokers list their complete property portfolios on www.mvahousing.nl to show you that you are dealing with a reliable and qualified agent.
Want to know more about the Dutch real estate system?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us. MVA Certified Brokers are more than happy to assist you. That’s why we are here.
Why work together?
- Experienced in helping internationals
- Experts who negotiate only on your behalf to ensure the best price and contractual terms
- Able to inform you on all listed properties
- Qualified, reliable and fluent in English, as well as other languages
- Local experts who know the neighbourhoods that meet your specific needs and wishes best
- Highly trained with yearly educational requirements
- A guide that helps you in finding your new home from start to finish