Previous | Next
Marcantilaan 10 Amsterdam
Rental price € 1.500 Per month
This apartment is Rented
DescriptionNow for rent. A particularly bright and well-maintained flat on the fourth (also top!) floor with a lovely spacious and sun-drenched roof terrace facing south. You can move right in!
The flat is located in an area with lots of water and greenery and is just a 10-minute walk from the Jordaan. Several nice shops, supermarkets, cafés and restaurants can be found nearby. Also the Vondelpark, the cosy Pijp with the Albert Cuyp market is at ten minutes cycling distance.
The flat is located on a quiet peninsula "Kop van Jut" with only local traffic, but a short distance from both De Baarsjes, the Westerpark and the Jordaan. With 10 minutes cycling you are in the centre but with 5 to 10 min by car also on the A10. Also a short distance from various restaurants, cafés and other amenities, such as both an Albert Heijn supermarket and Dirk van den Broek. Bus and tram stops are within walking distance. In addition, you have partial views of the Kostverlorenvaart and the Westertoren from the roof terrace and both the Erasmus and Westerpark are nearby.
Entrance and communal hallway with staircase. Fourth floor: separate storage room -with electricity- next to the front door; entrance flat: hallway with access to all rooms. Living room at the rear with access to the south-facing roof terrace with partial views of the Kostverlorenvaart and Westertoren. Open kitchen with built-in appliances, including: dishwasher, 5-burner gas hob and extractor. The pantry, which includes the central heating boiler, a closet and fridge-freezer. The luxurious and fully tiled bathroom has a large walk-in shower with sliding glass door, double washbasin, underfloor heating, a toilet and the installation for washing machine and dryer. The spacious bedroom is located at the front, the room is equipped with a nice wardrobe and also around the bed is space to store things.
Almost the entire flat has wooden parquet floor.
In short, a lovely and practical flat in a super nice location!
- Living area of 41 m², storage room of 4 m², outdoor space (terrace) of 7 m²;
- Property is unfurnished and furnished;
- Fully double glazed (in 2015 plastic window frames installed with HR glazing), central heating boiler 'Intergas' from 2021: Energy label B is applicable;
- Free view from your sunny south-facing roof terrace, partial view of the Kostverlorenvaart and the Westertoren;
- Currently no waiting list for a parking permit. There is always plenty of parking space. For the current state of affairs, check Amsterdam.nl;
- Delivery in consultation.
- Lease agreement for up to two years;
- Your (joint) gross monthly income is approximately 3x the rent including service costs;
- You have a fixed income from employment or your own business;
- Deposit from parents is not accepted by landlord;
- Students are therefore not eligible;
- Deposit of 2 times the monthly rent.
The rental information has been compiled with great care but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content and therefore no rights can be derived from it. The content is purely informative and should not be regarded as an offer. Where reference is made to content, surface areas or dimensions, these should be regarded as indicative and approximate. As a tenant, you should conduct your own research into matters of importance to you. We advise you to use your own (NVM) estate agent.
Read full description
Transfer of ownership
By mutual agreement
Type of house/apartment
Type of construction
Year of construction
On a quiet road, In a residential neighbourhood, Unobstructed views
Surface Area and Volume
Surface area other functions
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of floors
Number of floors
Number of bathrooms
Double washbasin, Shower, Toilet, Floor heating, Washing machine connection
Built-in appliances, Open-plan kitchen
Insulation and heating Insulation and heating
Double glazing, hr glas, volledig geisoleerd
Hot water installation
Boiler year of construction
End date energy label
Main garden at the back
Paid parking, Parking permits
Type of property
View all features