Previous | Next
Lisdoddelaan 143 Amsterdam
Asking price € 1.420.000 k.k.
DescriptionUnique (semi) detached villa of no less than 238m2 in an amazing location at the end of the Lisdoddelaan, surrounded by waters with unobstructed views over the water and the Diemerpark from both the front and the back. The house is located on the dead end of the street, so ideal for playing children and always quiet.
The house has a deep garden with a private jetty and a floating terrace. Furthermore, 6 spacious bedrooms (including office with its own entrance on the ground floor), three roof terraces with beautiful views and parking on site. The house can be expanded with an extension on the ground floor and 1st floor or an extension at the front of the 2nd floor. The permit for the 2nd floor has already been issued.
Interested? Call us for an appointment.
Ground floor (note, more than 134m2):
Spacious driveway with space for several cars. Upon entering the house, immediately left a separate entrance to the office space at the front, where you can work peacefully with a view over the water. The ground floor also has 4 cool bedrooms, all accessible from the long hall. The spacious master bedroom has an en suite bathroom and patio doors to the backyard, further down the hall is a separate bathroom and a large storage room.
Deep garden, completely renovated in 2021, with private jetty. Here you can moor your own boat (or 2!) and discover the Markenmeer with your SUP, speedboat or sailing yacht from your own home, what an unprecedented freedom! There is also a floating terrace where you can relax and for the kids there is a slide. On nice days, the whole neighborhood swims here.
Through the open staircase in the hall you enter the spacious and bright living room with an open kitchen, equipped with all necessary equipment. The living room has a spacious roof terrace at the front and back with a beautiful view over the water, really unique! The roof terrace at the back has a staircase down so that you are quickly in the backyard.
This floor also offers a lot of potential and is currently a wonderfully large room. Then the third roof terrace with again a beautiful view over the water and park on the south side.
The house is located in one of the most beautiful places on Kleine Rieteiland, at the tip of a dead-end lane. The smallest island of the water-rich IJburg consists of approximately 120 plots from the exclusive segment, all located on the water in an environment with a lot of nature. The island borders the banks of Rieteiland Oost and the Diemerpark; a large nature reserve where you can enjoy walking, running or cycling. The park even has its own beach. Due to the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, IJburg has a maritime slant with the beautiful harbor with delicious restaurants as the centerpiece.
All other facilities are within walking distance such as primary schools, childcare, secondary education (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), a medical center and of course the shopping center with its fresh food shops and several supermarkets, including a large Albert Heijn. IJburg is located directly on the A10, exit S114, but the A1, A2 and A9 are also a few minutes away by car. Tram 26, the most frequent tram in Amsterdam, is within walking distance and you can reach Central Station within fifteen minutes.
- Absolute A-location in terms of location on the Lisdoddelaan (no neighbors across and behind);
- Living area 238m² (measurement report available);
- Large, deep garden with sun all day long;
- Expansion possibilities, such as extension at the rear of the ground floor and first, but also on the 2nd floor. The house can be more than 300m2;
- Private jetty and floating terrace. You can moor your boat to your own house in no time;
- Energy label A: low in energy due to the good insulation and 14 solar panels;
- Very child-friendly: traffic-calm and dead-end street. The park, playgrounds, swimming beaches, sports clubs and schools are almost traffic-free;
- Paid off ground until 2052 and already fixed under favorable terms at the notary for after 2052;
- Six spacious bedrooms, including an office with its own entrance;
- Three roof terraces with unobstructed views and the roof terrace at the kitchen diner offers 100% privacy;
- On-site parking for at least 2 cars;
- A few minutes walk to the tram and bus;
- Year of construction 2005;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description
Transfer of ownership
By mutual agreement
Type of house/apartment
House sharing wall
Type of construction
Year of construction
Roof window, Mechanical ventilation system, natuurlijke ventilatie, TV cable, zonnepanelen
On a quiet road, By a waterway, Waterside, In a residential neighbourhood, Freestanding, Unobstructed views
Surface Area and Volume
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of floors
Number of bathrooms
Shower, Toilet, Washing machine connection, Washbasin
Insulation and heating Insulation and heating
hr glas, volledig geisoleerd
Hot water installation
End date energy label
Land registry details
Amsterdam AU 1249
Backyard, Front garden, Sun terrace
Main garden type Main garden type
Main garden area
Main garden at the back
Landscape main garden
op eigen terrein
Type of property
View all features