Previous | Next
IJburglaan 291 Amsterdam
Vraagprijs € 675.000 k.k.
This apartment is Sold
Description**A secluded water villa in this location is rarely available!** This gem is located at the end of the jetty and therefore has a unique unobstructed view and plenty of privacy.
**Inquire about the extended rules regarding mortgages for this type of water villa**
• Spacious and secluded water villa with unique view
• 18 solar panels installed in 2021; (guarantee of 40 years - Stichting Garantiefonds ZonneEnergie)
• Energy label A;
• Option to (partial) lease for bed & breakfast, current owner has a permit until mid-2028, which may be transferable.
• Double entrance available, also ideal for the rental option
• Own water plot, so no berth or permit applies;
• Option to increase the outdoor space by means of a floating terrace;
• Overall luxury finish;
• Space for a boat or sloop on your own water plot;
• Year of construction 2010;
• Lots of light through high windows;
• Living area approx. 152 m², content approx. 507 m³, NEN 2580 measurement report available;
• Scaffolding is for use by residents and are often used as an extra terrace extension.
• Due to the location of the water villa, you always have sun somewhere on a terrace at the water villa (in the morning until the evening)
LAYOUT (see also floor plans)
Ground floor (middle floor)
Via the communal jetty you reach this fantastic secluded water villa at the end. The house has two entrances, via the left bridge you enter the living area of the upstairs apartment. The hall gives access to the living room at the rear and the open kitchen at the front. The open kitchen is fully equipped, including a 5-burner stove, extractor hood, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher.
First floor (top floor)
The staircase takes you to the top floor, where a very spacious master bedroom with open bathroom with a bath and walk-in closet has been realized. In addition, on this floor there is a spacious and sunny roof terrace with a fantastic view over the water.
Floor -1 (lower floor)
Via the second entrance (but possibly also inside along the kitchen) you reach the bottom floor via a fixed staircase. This can be used completely independently and is closed off from the upstairs apartment, ideal for (partial) rental. The kitchen is simply furnished, but cozy with a breakfast bar. There are also two bedrooms and a luxurious bathroom with a walk-in shower and toilet. On the middle floor, this house also has access to a (water) terrace at the rear of the house. It also runs around the house.
In the adjacent quay building we offer another parking space with the asking price of € 30,000 k.k.
This house is ideally located at the front of IJburg, within walking distance of the IJburg shopping center. IJburg is not only child-friendly but also spacious. In the immediate vicinity of the apartment there are various restaurants, playgrounds, sports clubs (hockey, football and tennis), fitness clubs, good schools, but also the port of IJburg with cozy bars and restaurants.
IJburg offers something for everyone; Runners, cyclists and dog lovers can enjoy themselves in the nearby Diemerpark nature reserve, which also has a small beach. Terrace-goers can go to one of the many restaurants on the harbor, along the IJburglaan or on the Steigereiland. The IJburg shopping center is a stone's throw from the complex. There are two large supermarkets here, a Hema, a flower shop, a number of artisanal fresh food shops and many other shops for (daily) groceries.
The location in relation to the A10, A1, A2 and A9 is very favorable and there is a perfect public transport connection with the city and Amsterdam South-East. You can reach Amsterdam Central Station within 15 minutes with tram 26. Possibly with your bike in the tram. The stop is very close.
The house is located on a water plot issued in municipal leasehold. The semi-annual canon currently amounts to € 3,634.95 and is tax deductible for income tax. The current period runs until June 1, 2059 and the general provisions for permanent leasehold of the year 2000 apply. An application has been made to switch to perpetual leasehold under the favorable conditions, inquire about the options.
- No transfer tax has to be paid on the water villa (movable property) Transfer tax is charged on the water plot and the parking lot (8%).
- The communal jetties are constructed by (and owned by) the municipality, maintenance (including the annual cleaning) is for the account of the municipality.
* There is an individual connection and meter box on the jetty for the cable and pipeline managers. The connections from the jetty to the water house are for the account and responsibility of the owner.
The sales information has been compiled with great care, but we cannot guarantee the correctness of the content and therefore no rights can be derived from it. The content is purely informative and should not be considered an offer. Where content, surfaces or dimensions are mentioned, these should be regarded as indicative and as approximate dimensions. As a buyer, you must conduct your own research into matters that are important to you. We recommend that you engage your own NVM broker in this regard.
Read full description
Transfer of ownership
By mutual agreement
Type of house/apartment
Type of construction
Year of construction
Surface Area and Volume
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of floors
Number of bathrooms
Shower, Shower, Toilet, Washbasin
Open-plan kitchen, Kitchen-diner
Insulation and heating Insulation and heating
Hot water installation
End date energy label
Land registry details
Amsterdam AU 1689
Main garden at the back
Paid parking, Parking garage, Parking permits
View all features