Previous | Next
IJburglaan 175 Amsterdam
Asking price € 540.000 k.k.
This apartment is Sold
DescriptionBeautiful and well maintained 2 under 1 roof water house (2010) of 109m2 spread over three floors on a very large water plot of 150m2 in a special part of IJburg. The energy label is A, it's a very energy-efficient house, fully insulated and with 8 solar panels.
The house has a modern open kitchen, a large living room, a terrace on the water at the rear on the water (with evening sun), a roof terrace and the possibility to moor your own boat next to the house.
It is special living here with only luxury homes on the water. Here you can swim and sail your own boat to your heart's content. The house can be expanded by building up the roof terrace on the first floor. The covered parking space is not included in the asking price (asking price € 30,000).
In short, do you want to feel like you are on vacation every day? Call us quickly for an appointment.
From a passage of the quay building you reach the jetty. You can quickly reach the front door via a small walkway and you enter the house on the middle floor with the modern open kitchen with cooking island on one side and the dining room on the other. The stove is from the well known brand Atag with wok burner & 4 burners and the oven, microwave & dishwasher are from Whirlpool.
Very bright living room with large windows on both sides and patio doors to the sunny roof terrace (14 m2) where you can relax. The floor has a beautiful oak parquet floor, just like in the kitchen.
The sleeping floor on the lower floor contains 2 spacious bedrooms. It is possible to create a third bedroom. The master bedroom is equipped with blinded electric shutters. There is a beautiful bathroom with large shower, 2nd toilet and double sink. There is a spacious storage room on the landing and another storage room under the stairs with space for the washing machine and dryer. The bedroom floor is largely under water, so it is always pleasantly cool in the summer.
The house belongs to an exclusive neighborhood of 51 water homes on Steigereiland, close to the ring road of Amsterdam. Strategically located on Steigereiland at the beginning of IJburg, within walking distance of the IJburg shopping center with several supermarkets, a HEMA and various specialty shops such as a bakery, butcher, florist and drugstore. Within a few minutes you are on the A1, A9 and A10 and the center of Amsterdam can be reached in a few minutes via the Piet Hein tunnel. With tram 26 (stop in front of the door) you are at Central Station within 15 minutes or you can take the bus to Bijlmer Arena. At night, bus 359 will take you home from Amsterdam CS. You can cycle to East and Watergraafsmeer in no time via the bicycle bridge.
The neighborhood is child-friendly and surrounded by water and tranquility. Swimming in the summer, skating in the winter or taking your boat out on the lake. The Diemerpark is nearby, where you can walk, run, cycle or skate and there is even a swimming beach. There is also a hockey club, a football club, a sailing club and a tennis club. Facilities on Steigereiland include two primary schools, various childcare facilities, a swimming jetty, a medical centre, marina Peek and theater café Vrijburcht. There are also schools like the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO) and various trendy cafes and restaurants towards the harbor of IJburg. The neighborhood has very good contact with each other and various neighborhood activities are organized.
- Beautiful water house on its own large water plot of 150m2;
- Energy label A. Fully insulated and very energy efficient with 8 solar panels.
- Current consumption 2,000 kWh (generation equals consumption) and 800m3 gas;
- Berth for your own boat next to the house;
- Roof terrace next to the living room and pontoon terrace on the water with evening sun;
- Built in 2010 and recently checked by the ark builder;
- Annual lease payments € 2265 per half year (this is indexed annually), deductible from income tax. Favorable terms and conditions apply. The leasehold of the parking lot has been bought off until 2056;
- No VvE costs for the home and low maintenance costs;
- Beautiful oak parquet floor in kitchen and living room;
- All walls are provided with stucco;
- Front door equipped with Evva security cylinder;
- Perfect location: within a few minutes on the A10 ring road and a 1-minute walk from tram 26, which can also be used by bicycle;
- Private parking space (not included, asking price € 30,000);
- Possibility to use the communal bicycle shed;
- No transfer tax on the value of the houseboat;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description
Transfer of ownership
By mutual agreement
Type of house/apartment
Type of construction
Year of construction
Fibre optic cable, Mechanical ventilation system, natuurlijke ventilatie, Roller blinds, TV cable, zonnepanelen
On a quiet road, By a waterway, Waterside, In a residential neighbourhood
Surface Area and Volume
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of floors
Number of bathrooms
Double washbasin, Shower, Toilet, Washbasin furniture
Built-in appliances, Open-plan kitchen, Kitchen-diner
Insulation and heating Insulation and heating
hr glas, volledig geisoleerd
Hot water installation
Boiler year of construction
End date energy label
Land registry details
AMSTERDAM AU 1361
AMSTERDAM AU 1646
Main garden at the back
Underground car park, Parking space
View all features