Previous | Next
Friedalaan 78 Zwanenburg
Asking price € 430.000 k.k.
This apartment is Sold
DescriptionLiving near Amsterdam, in a semi-detached house with a very spacious garden on the southwest and no less than 4 bedrooms. This is an opportunity!
Charming semi-detached house with parking at the front (space for 2 cars) and a super-deep + sunny backyard with roofs, storage room and back. The house offers a surprising amount of space and has been completely modernized internally. Living area of ??approximately 100 m² with three bedrooms on the first floor and the fourth room + bathroom and separate toilet on the ground floor. The ground floor has a PVC herringbone floor, the 1st floor is carpeted. Plot of private land approx. 285 m². Central location in the old center of Zwanenburg.
Ground floor: Entrance/hall, meter cupboard, stair cupboard, toilet, living room with open kitchen with various equipment, patio doors including screen door to terrace + garden, passage to bathroom and passage to room, as well as a separate room for washing machine/dryer, underfloor heating , cupboard with central heating system and door to garden.
The house has a decline which offers various possibilities.
First floor: landing with fitted wardrobe and hatch to storage attic, three bedrooms.
• Modernized semi-detached house;
• Spacious front garden allowing parking (2 cars) on site;
• Own plot of land 285 m²;
• Living area approximately 100 m²;
• Very deep backyard located on the SW, with back entrance, shed and twice a roof, equipped with an outside tap and various electricity points;
• Modern open kitchen with cooking island and built-in appliances including: five-burner gas hob, extractor hood, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, Quooker, microwave and oven;
• Spacious bathroom with washbasin, walk-in shower, design radiator and underfloor heating; finished with concrete cire;
• 1 room on the ground floor (currently used as a walk in closet); equipped with underfloor heating; possibility for expansion;
• separate room for washing machine and dryer;
• separate hanging toilet;
• House is equipped with double glazing; electric atmosphere fireplace; recessed spotlights with color system; PVC herringbone floor;
• CV combi “Remeha” (circa 2008);
• Centrally located in the old village, in the vicinity of the shopping center, park and playground, the "Ringvaart", bridge to train station and "Outletcenter Sugarcity", public transport facilities including NS station Halfweg-Zwanenburg, bus line 161 (Zwanenburg- Halfweg-Hoofddorp) and bus line 80 (Zandvoort-Haarlem-Halfweg-Amsterdam center), recreation area “Spaarnwoude” and roads to Schiphol, Amsterdam and Haarlem.
Due to the year of construction, the Old Age, Asbestos Clause, As-is-Where-Is Clauses apply
Read full description
Transfer of ownership
By mutual agreement
Type of house/apartment
Type of construction
Year of construction
vanaf 1906 t/m 1930
vanaf 1906 t/m 1930
Sliding (patio) doors, TV cable
On a quiet road, In a residential neighbourhood
Surface Area and Volume
Surface area other functions
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of floors
Number of bathrooms
Shower, Floor heating, Washbasin furniture
Insulation and heating Insulation and heating
Hot water installation
Boiler year of construction
End date energy label
Land registry details
Haarlemmermeer A 4011
Main garden at the back
op eigen terrein
Type of property
View all features