previous | next
Madurastraat 52B AMSTERDAM
Rental price € 1.500 per month
This apartment is rented
DescriptionWe may offer this neat and spacious apartment with spacious balcony for rent. It is an apartment of 50 m2. The house is unfurnished including built-in bed.
Through the general entrance door, via the stairs you arrive at the front door. Immediately to the right is the bathroom with shower and underfloor heating and separate toilet. Through the hall to the left you arrive right in the living room with open kitchen with new countertop, equipped with the necessary appliances including a dishwasher, oven and induction hob. The living room provides access to the side room with fitted wardrobes and possibly a washing machine. Here is room for a desk for the home worker. Also, the living room provides access to the spacious balcony of 11m2. At the front of the house is the bedroom with built-in bed.
Location and accessibility
The apartment is located on the quiet Madura Street, just a few minutes walk from the Javastraat and the first van Swindenstraat. Both full of nice stores, cafes, (super) markets etc. Also just 10 minutes walk from the Oosterpark and Muiderpoort station.
- Living area 49 m² (measurement report available)
- Spacious balcony facing south
- Your gross monthly income is at least 3x the rent;
- You have a fixed income from employment or own business;
- Guarantee of parents / third parties as an alternative to the income requirements are not accepted;
- Deposit in consultation;
- Rental period 2 years, with possible extension:
- Candidates must provide the broker in possession of various documentation including to substantiate the income;
- The right of award lies with the landlord, the landlord also reserves the right to reject candidates without giving any reason.
The sales information has been compiled with great care but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content and therefore no rights can be derived. The content is purely informative and should not be considered an offer. Wherever content, surface areas or dimensions are mentioned, these should be regarded as indicative and approximate. You, as a buyer, should conduct your own research into matters of interest to you. In that respect we advise you to consult your own NVM estate agent.
Read full description
Accepting (an offer or contract)
Type of house/apartment
Year of construction
fitted with carpets, curtains and some fixed lights
Surface Area and Volume
Usage area Living
Total number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
On a quiet road, In a residential neighbourhood
Type of garage
Type of parking
Paid parking, Parking permits
View all features