Previous | Next
Javastraat 93R Amsterdam
Rental price € 1.900 Per month
This apartment is Rented
DescriptionNow for rent. Bright and well-arranged three-room flat of 62 m² on the fourth (top) floor. The property is located in a well-maintained complex and the flat has a sunny balcony and unobstructed views.
The property is located in the Indische Buurt in vibrant Amsterdam East and is just steps away from cosy restaurants, shops and of course the green Flevopark and Oosterpark.
Not on the road, but still wanting to enjoy the sun? The house has a south facing balcony at the front.
The communal staircase leads to the fourth floor. Through the hallway, the various rooms are accessible.
The bright and spacious living room at the front has a cosy atmosphere and is lovely and light thanks to its corner location. The open kitchen is equipped with all the necessary built-in appliances.
The apartment has two well-sized bedrooms, with the second bedroom now being used as a home office. The bathroom is spacious by Amsterdam standards, and features a walk-in shower and washbasin with vanity unit. There is also a storage room where the washing/drying machine is located.
Location and accessibility
The flat is situated at a hip & happening location in the Indische Buurt of Amsterdam East. Perhaps the liveliest district of Amsterdam. The Indische buurt is a fun part of Amsterdam, a vibrant mishmash of all kinds of cultures, a mix of tastes, festivals, collective premises, entrepreneurs and much more. The many initiatives and developments make the Indische Buurt an interesting and lively place to be. It is also a green neighbourhood with Oosterpark, Flevopark, Frankendaelpark, Artis and the Hortus Botanicus nearby. All about 10 minutes from the city centre and directly connected to the ring road via Insulindeweg. For fun eateries and trendy pubs, just walk down the Javastraat.
- 3-room flat of 62 m² located on the top floor;
- Property is upholstered and furnished;
- Kitchen with built-in appliances;.
- Dappermarket (approx. 5 minutes walk);
- Studio K (arthouse cinema, theatre and café), around the corner;
- Javaplein with Coffee company (1 minute walk);
- Restaurant Wilde Zwijnen one of Amsterdam's best restaurants (approx. 2 min. walk);
- Very good access Public transport, Muiderpoort station (approx. 3 minutes by bike);
- Trams to city centre (within ca. 10 minutes at Rembrandtplein), bus to WTC/Zuid (approx. 1-3 min. walk);
- Artis (approx. 15 min. walk);
- Oosterpark and Flevopark (approx. 10-15 min. walk).
- Lease agreement for up to two years maximum;
- Your (combined) gross monthly income is approximately 3x the rent including service costs;
- You have a fixed income from employment or from your own business;
- Deposit from parents is not accepted by landlord;
- Students are therefore not eligible;
- Deposit of 2 times the monthly rent.
The rental information has been compiled with great care but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content and therefore no rights can be derived from it. The content is purely informative and should not be regarded as an offer. Where reference is made to content, surface areas or dimensions, these should be regarded as indicative and approximate. As a tenant, you should conduct your own research into matters of importance to you. We advise you to use your own (NVM) estate agent.
Read full description
Transfer of ownership
Type of house/apartment
Type of construction
Year of construction
Fibre optic cable, TV cable
In town or city centre, Unobstructed views
Furnished (complete with appliances furniture, bed bedlinnen ect etc.), Fitted with carpets, curtains and some fixed lights
Surface Area and Volume
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of floors
Number of floors
Number of bathrooms
Shower, Toilet, Washbasin furniture
Built-in appliances, Open-plan kitchen
Insulation and heating Insulation and heating
Hot water installation
End date energy label
Main garden at the back
Paid parking, Parking permits
View all features