Previous | Next
Appartement type E Amsterdam
Amount € 455.059 v.o.n.
DescriptionIt seems as if you never can find exactly the house you're looking for, right?! Wouldn't it be better to just design it yourself. An apartment of house that fits your unique living requirements?
On Centrumeiland we are developing CPO BAKSTAYN, the last CPO self-build plot on the island. CPO stands for Collective Private Commissioning, which means that we act as a project developer with a group. This is hard work, but also gives maximum influence on the design, development process and costs. Are you interested? We are now in the design phase, so now is the time to get involved.
“I participate because I was born and raised in Amsterdam and I like to build something together with others that adds value to the city I love” – Lucía Sanou
We are a diverse group of ‘Amsterdammers’ who differ in age, background and household composition. Diversity is what makes our city so beautiful. We build to be able to stay in Amsterdam, which is why housing affordability is number one. By sharing spaces and facilities, we ensure a high quality of life without compromising affordability.
From plot to apartment complex: features of our design
- We realize 18 apartments. The sizes vary from 54 m2 to no less than 121 m2. There are both ground floor apartments and maisonettes. All homes have a beautiful and sunny outdoor area. Due to the great diversity in housing types, we attract a variety of people in different phases of their lives. In this way we are a reflection of the diversity of the city;
- We provide energy-neutral living through, among other things, solar panels, connection to the WKO system and HR ++ glazing. With energy label A++++ we are ready for the future;
- As lovers of Amsterdam architecture, we are inspired by the Amsterdam school and the brick. The characteristics of this style have been translated by the architects into modern design;
- The building invites you to meet each other and the people in the neighbourhood. We create a shared space of 75 m2, a courtyard of 140 m2 with a swimming pond and a secret roof garden. The swimming pond is not only for a refreshing dip in the summer months, but also serves as a water buffer and promotes biodiversity;
- The building will soon be rainproof, climate adaptive and nature inclusive.
“I've always wanted to live a stone's throw from the beach, now you can" - Femke Starrenburg
How do you want to live?
- The design offers maximum flexibility to arrange your own home because the outer walls of the apartments are also the load-bearing walls. So you can decide for yourself whether you want to create a large studio or rather a three-room house;
- The target prices are freely named and are based on a basic price for the house with interior walls, doors, electricity and piping, underfloor heating, meter cupboard and thermal storage system. So also reserve an amount for the completion; floor and wall finishing, bathroom and kitchen;
- You get two individual sessions with architect Time to Access to tailor the layout of your apartment.
The building is still in the development phase. We are currently in the Preliminary Design Phase. Construction is expected to start in the fourth quarter of 2023 and completion is expected in the second quarter of 2025.
“Buying a house in Amsterdam was an unrealistic dream for us. By commissioning it ourselves, together with our future neighbours, it suddenly becomes a reality!” – Pauline van Brederode
Prices and pre-financing
The purchase prices for the 18 apartments and maisonettes range from approximately € 236,333 to € 607,817 v.o.n. and on the basis of an annual canon payment. For the amount of the canon, you can for the time being assume approximately € 25 per m2 per year. Redemption is also possible.
You have to take into account that the prices are still provisional. After all, it is a CPO and that means that some things can be adjusted in joint consultation. That can affect prices. You also have to take into account a participation fee and pre-financing before construction starts. The broker and the CPO can tell you more about it.
Can't wait to join?
More about CPO BAKSTAYN can also be found on the website of the same name, which will give you an even better idea of the possibilities. If you are interested in participating, please contact the estate agent and let yourself be informed and inspired. Don't forget to download our brochure!
Read full description
Transfer of ownership
By mutual agreement
Type of house/apartment
Year of construction
Building plot ready for construction
Surface Area and Volume
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of floors
Number of floors
Insulation and heating Insulation and heating
Hot water installation
Main garden at the back
Fibre optic cable, Elevator, Mechanical ventilation system, zonnepanelen
View all features